NASCAR The worlds largest professional racing series. Millions of fans. Are you one of them? Who's your driver?
View Poll Results: A poll
They should be allowed
19.23%
They shouldnt be allowed
19.23%
It dosnt realy matter
3.85%
Dont care
3.85%
Keep it all american
53.85%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

who thinks imports should be allowd in nascar

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 11:07 PM
Default who thinks imports should be allowd in nascar

How many of you think makes like honda and toyota should be allowed in nascar

Old 02-02-2005, 04:21 AM
Default RE: who thinks imports should be allowd in nascar

If they can be competative what the heck. A little diversity can be a good thing.

Old 02-02-2005, 11:05 PM

Look Nascar is a pure American thing, why dilute it with forgien manufactures. There are plenty of other type of racing out there that all cars can complete in. I think Nascar should be only be for a American manufactures.

Old 08-07-2005, 12:55 PM

I am too curious to say they shouldn't be allowed. I hope our brands now can compete moneywise. Also, I would like to see who will drive these cars.

Old 08-07-2005, 04:35 PM

I agree , then you gotta change the name of it then , it could no longer be , NASCAR { Non-Athlethic-Sport-Centered-Around -Rednecks }, let ' em go play somewhere else.,,,,ppl allway's wanta be a changing things.[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 08-07-2005, 11:19 PM

you know that most of the parts on your american cars are all from the other side of the globe its all the same to me look at all the ford running volvo drivetrain in freestyle and fivehundred?

Old 08-08-2005, 05:22 PM

best take another gander under the hood of a NASCAR

ppl, LOL is that political police liberals????right

better be careful are the ACLU will sue

Old 08-08-2005, 05:32 PM

Just thought I'd add,,,,look its like this: They never built a rear drive V8 vehicle, so who, are what are they representing?

As for as the truck series,,now that different,,they now have something,,so let them compete there.....[&:][:'(][:@]

Old 08-08-2005, 11:28 PM

i wasnt saying they have the right to be it nascar but just because its chev dodge ford most of the parts on your american cars are not even made in north america so if they can make them for those makes they sure can make there own.and on another note before a car is driven in north america they are produced for europe first ford focus ford ka etc...

Old 08-09-2005, 12:44 AM

Not sure at what all your saying. But, yes alot of parts under the hood are made in different countries, nothing wrong with that. If a germen maker make a better fuel injector for less cost, that where you get them. Electronic, companies from Korea and japan make them better and cheaper, that where you get them. But, in turn alot of the tools they use to make these parts comes from the US. ITS A GLOBAL ECONOMY [&:] sorry but that what it is.
As for as them producing euro car for North America, don't think thats all true. True some car designed for europe are driven in America, but that not for me. The only euro designed car I have is the newest one, '99 Mecury Cougar. Again not my style, but it for my daugther, plus its a chic car. [] watching out for the ppl, lol

Quick Reply: who thinks imports should be allowd in nascar