New Member Area New to Ford Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Hay y'all

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 08:27 PM
Default Hay y'all

I had a hard time getting on here but somehow i made it.THANKS

I have a problem with my 98 Ford Ranger door handle. I lifted it up and heard something fall off and I can't open the door from the outside. It opens from the inside. I took the paneling off and I found a odd shaped metal thing about 6" long. I tried to hook it back up but I could not figure out how it hooked up?
Does anyone know how I can get a picture of how this piece of metal is supposed to be hooked up. Can I get a manual??

Old 07-19-2010, 11:50 AM
Default username help

I had a hard time joining up because I was told that my user name "rburrhead" was all ready being used,and I had to use my whole email address.
I am "rburrhead" and I don't see other members having to use their whole email address as a user name.I must have been a member sometime in the past and have lost track of things. Is there any way to correct this. or at least not having to use my whole email address as a user name???

Any help is appreciated
rburrhead

Old 07-19-2010, 01:55 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the site..

Sorry about the extra work.

The user name you tried to select is already in use.. It became active on 8/18/07 but never posted to the forums.. The email and IP address's don't match yours (although the account name is the same) unless you've moved ect?

Rather than use your complete email address you could have added a letter or digit ect to change the user name slightly for the new account registration..

I'll send you the old account info and you can tell me if this was an old account you had set up.. If so, I may be able to correct the old info to make it so you can access the old user name/account..

Hayapower..