New Member Area New to Ford Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Hello Where are the xr7's at :D

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 11:58 PM
Smile Hello Where are the xr7's at :D

Hello my name is rob and i own a 96 cougar xr7 with a 4.6l in it. I love the car, its my first ford but its great. And i actually joined here to gets some help as i am more familiar with imports (sadly) on making this thing a COUGAR FROM HELL lol. It has very high miles and it is starting to show so i would like to completely redo the car going inside out i think. but the big thing that i want to do is make what i think would be the first 96 XR7 Cobra. I want to put a later model 32v supercharged cobra motor in it. (sorry i made a post on it already in the tech section). and i would also like to take out the automatic and make it a stick unless its gonna cost too much. But i want different and having a quick factory cougar just wasn't enough. My grandfather that gave it to me used to race when he was young and he gave me that before he past on so i want to do it up and make it a sick nasty street strip and autocross car that can tear it up and handle just as good. well that is like my life story with my car lol any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks
rob