New Member Area New to Ford Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Question about FMPP

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2015, 06:08 PM
Default Question about FMPP

I have the Ford FMPP. I have a 2013 Fiesta which I cannot wait to pay off and get rid of. But that's besides the point.

I took my car to Green and Ross for a visual inspection because Ford usually says there is nothing wrong. I have accepted that my transmission will jerk, shake, and make me uncomfortable.

They advised that the front rotors are worn, and rear brakes out of adjustment (something I was never told on May 31st when I went for an oil change at Ford).

I booked an appointment for Friday with my local dealer and asked if I could get my oil change done early. My oil change is due at 77000kms and Im at 74300kms. The lady I spoke to advised I would have to pay 69 dollars for the oil change as Ford would not approve a 300km early oil change. I do find this hard to comprehend as I paid for the premium care ESP and FMPP and am allotted 18 visits.

Can someone clarify the FMPP and if I should be paying the 69 dollars or is someone trying to make some money? I have no problem paying for an oil change if needed but I did pay for FMPP