New Member Area New to Ford Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Seeking F-350 Econoline RV Manual

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2017, 01:34 PM
Question Seeking F-350 Econoline RV Manual

I recently aquired a second hand econoline 350 RV, but I can't seem to track down the manual anywhere. I don't actually know much about the thing and I've got no idea what I'm doing. But if anyones willing to give me some help or advice here's what I know about the thing.

1990/91 Econoline F-350 8 cylinder Ford RV/Camper RWD, 460 v-8
Says Wolverine on the overcab's front and center above windsheild.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Old 07-03-2017, 03:32 PM

You might try ,
www.fleetford.com
click on the owner's manual section

What kind of assistance were you looking for?

Last edited by hanky; 07-03-2017 at 03:35 PM.
Old 07-03-2017, 03:51 PM
Default @Hanky

Thanks for the link, but for some reason it won't work (says the link is broken). I was trying to find the manual because it's an older rv thats been sitting for the past year and needs some work. I hoped the manual might be a good place to check with on silly questions that I might not want to post a whole thread for. Also it's the strangest thing, no matter what I search I can't even find a picture of the darn thing, like a ghost camper.

Anyway, I've got the vin but that doesn't seem to be any help unless I'm willing to shell out the cash to pay for a vin search, which I'm not since I could hardly afford the thing in the first place.

P.S. I even Went to the Owner.Ford.Com site and used the vin to find the manual but it came back with no results. Also sorry about that, I got the link you sent working (needed a . between fleet and ford)

Last edited by TheUn_Initiated; 07-03-2017 at 03:56 PM.
Old 07-03-2017, 04:47 PM

I might be able to offer some help since I'm a little familiar with some of the older vintage Fords. I don't know about the RV Section, but maybe can answer some questions regarding the power unit.

Old 07-03-2017, 06:33 PM
Default @Hanky

Well for starters, I'm not sure how to explain it but I'm hearing a weird sort of grinding buzz consistently while driving it, she drives smooth enough when going to the dead end road I've moved it up and down, but I'm not so sure about that sound. Secondly I'm going to have to pull the back ladder, window, and siding panel off to replace wood rot underneath, but I'm not actually sure what it's going to look like underneath the panel, and what I should keep an eye out for. Didn't really want to peal it up and realize I accidentally yanked out a ton of wires. The whole back right corner needs work since it was backed into a tree before we got it, none of the lights on the right work, even the ones no where near the damage which makes me think it might be a loose connection somewhere.

Sorry for the long post, just trying to cut back on the overall length of the thread if possible. Who knows maybe it'll help someone else with the same issue.

Old 07-03-2017, 08:29 PM

No problem; Uhh maybe!
Since it was customized by tree, not knowing the extent of the customization, it is possible hot supply wires met with ground potential wiring and resulted in blown fuse(s).
Now until you can separate the wiring at the damaged corner so that no short circuits can occur , then if there are any blown fuse(s) try replacing the fuse and see what you get. The other lights that were not damaged should work unless the bulbs took a beating also.
Can you do this?