Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Best shopping spot

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2017, 05:02 PM
Default Best shopping spot

Hi all,
just out of curiosity, since I am not too much of an internet person, where do you guys usually shop for led bulbs for your cars? turn signals, brake lights, license plate, interior lights, even headlights! I am thinking Amazon and eBay for my first thoughts, but I am sure there's got to be better and more popular, possibly more auto-specific, sites out there. Can't hurt to have more options at hand to compare prices, right? Thanks in advance to the replies.

(can't find a place for general discussion, apologies to the admins if this is the wrong place to leave this kind of thread)

Old 05-21-2017, 09:43 PM

Hi, I shop Ebay all the time for auto parts.
Make a list of the bulbs you are changing, then do an Ebay search.
on the other hand almost all Auto parts stores carry (LED"s) now and can
supply you with what you need...
I shop Ebay manly to not pay a sales TAX in CA...
but also you can get way better prices but be sure you only buy from those who ship
for Free, you can end up paying a lot for shipping, more then the cost of the item

Old 09-12-2017, 10:49 AM

Walmart has a lot of auto accessories. You can order online. I think they have more selection online than they do in the store.

Old 02-12-2024, 05:34 PM

I love active vacations! Instead of passive relaxation, I prefer to move and immerse myself in dynamic experiences. Whether it's visiting friends, traveling or going to an entertainment center, movement brings me joy and energy, making my vacations truly fulfilling.

Old 02-16-2024, 04:52 PM

A weekend with my family on Santana Row is a real source of joy and comfort for me. I just love wandering around this amazing shopping street surrounded by luxurious stores, cozy cafes and a great atmosphere. Each store offers unique products and I always find something special for every member of the family here. The atmosphere of a cozy European town creates the perfect place for quiet strolls, and the sidewalk cafes invite you to relax and enjoy a delicious meal. However, what makes this place truly unique is the caring attitude towards customers. Their santana row customer service is always attentive and caters to every need. Cultural events and artist performances create an atmosphere of creativity. The CineArts Santana Row movie theater offers new releases from the film industry, and various events including farmers markets and festivals can cater to a variety of interests, providing an enjoyable and diverse form of recreation.