Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Lifetime Sirius XM Radio Subscriptions. Read for more information

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 10:36 AM
Exclamation Lifetime Sirius XM Radio Subscriptions. Read for more information

Hey,

I personally work for Siriusxm and on a month to month basis we are given 4-6 subscriptions(lifetime ones) to give out to family/friends. Now i personally dont have alot of friends/family which listen to xm or sirius radio so i try to find people who want to get a hold of them, based on Siriusxm no longer offering them.

If you want to get your hands on a lifetime subscription just give me a call or text message at +1-647-463-2705 and ill see what i can sort out for you.

best regards,

Derik Singam
Sirius Sales Representative
+1-647-463-2705
"Providing a 'sirius' helping hand on the forums"

Old 09-20-2012, 09:17 PM
Angry SiriusXM Subscription Scam Alert

Currently their is a person on this forum and Ebay selling Lifetime Sirius subscriptions. He is selling them for $380. The seller has been selling the subscription on Ebay since June of 2012. The EBay listing item number is (290775860448). After the purchase, he does obtain a Sirius account for you and your radio is functional. However, it is really a 3 to 6 month subscription. He lists his phone number on his Ebay ad as 416-996-4485. He claims that he is a Sirius employee, that receives "Friends and Family" lifetime Sirius subscription certificates from his company. His seller's name on eBay is xsxstarxsx, rosavyock and currently is listed as spiritheeler. He is not really a Sirius employee and Sirius does not sell or give out lifetime subscriptions to their employees. I checked with Sirius corporate Human Resource Department management and found this out. Ebay has already banned him; however, he is now using other legitimate accounts to sell his product. He has recently solicited and obtained other Ebay sellers to peddle his product and then gives them a commission on each sale. He is a college student attending the University of Toronto in Canada. I traced his IP address of (142.1.51.180) to this college. His prior listings on Ebay included other cell phone numbers of 647-328-7472 and 647-463-2705. These numbers are now disconnected and no loner in service. He also goes by the name Rajiv Singh and the alias of Bryan Sara and Derik Singam. And he has current emails of bryansara2012@gmail.com and rajivsingh12@hotmail.com. Additionally, he is soliciting the following web-sites with spam trying to sell his Sirius subscriptions:

Automotiveforums.com
Gm-volt.com
Fordforum.com
Bimmerforums.com – Banned from this site, due to spam.
Benzworld.org – Banned from this site, due to spam
Corvetteforum.com
Dodgeforum.com