PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1999 Taurus SE wagon with 3rd seat and 66K miles FS.

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2022, 11:25 PM
Default 1999 Taurus SE wagon with 3rd seat and 66K miles FS.

I have nearly 200 more pictures in my Google Drive at: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...GR?usp=sharing

This is a 1999 Ford Taurus SE wagon with only 66,000 miles. It has the optional DOHC 200 H.P. Duratec 3.0l V6 engine which is a lot more enjoyable to drive than the base anemic and ancient 160 H.P. pushrod Vulcan V6 of the same size. I has the 3rd row seat which combined with the front split-bench seat gives 8 passenger seating.

Other premium options include remote entry keypad, 6-way power seat, aluminum wheels, remote keyless entry, leather wrapped steering wheel, illuminated visor vanity mirrors.

It's fully equipped with power windows and locks, cruise control, tilt steering wheel, AM/FM stereo cassette with power antenna, automatic headlamps, center console/armrest with storage compartments, 60/40 split fold-down rear seat backs, power mirrors, rear window defroster, separately opening tailgate window, rear wiper/washer, roof rack.

Car is finished in Vibrant White with the Medium Graphite cloth interior. The body is in excellent condition with no dents or significant dings. The paint is beautiful and shiny with no significant blemishes. Just a few touched up paint chips on the hood and around the back window. It runs and drives excellent and the A/C blows ice cold. It has a clean 2 owner Carfax.

It has been fully serviced including new Mobil 1 oil change with Motorcraft filter, recent air filter, new Fram cabin filter, new Motorcraft fuel filter, new Motorcraft fuel cap, new NTK O2 sensor, new BWD PCV valve, new Ford PCV hose, new throttle body cleaning, new MAF sensor cleaning, new EGR valve cleaning, new lower intake manifold cleaning, new Motorcraft platinum spark plugs, new Motorcraft spark plug wires, recent Champion 30 month battery, new Motorcraft serpentine belt, new coolant flush with distilled water, new Motorcraft Yellow coolant change, recent front brake pads, recent front brake rotors, New Motorcraft right front wheel bearing, recent rear brake pads, recent rear brake rotors, new parking brake adjustment, New Valvoline DOT4 brake fluid change, new Motorcraft reman power steering pump, new Sunsong power steering pressure hose, new Standard power steering pressure switch, new Cardone reman power steering rack, new Valvoline Mercon V transmission fluid change, new Motorcraft transmission filter, new Monroe tailgate lift supports, new Monroe rear window lift supports, new Trico wiper blades. In addition, it has four tires with like new tread and a real spare tire that doesn't look like it was ever used.

Finally, the on-board diagnostics were scanned and show no codes stored, and more important, that all available emissions system readiness monitors have been completed. What that means is the CHECK ENGINE light wasn’t reset in order to turn it off to hide an existing fault. If an emissions component has a bad part causing the CHECK ENGINE light to illuminate, some of the emissions readiness monitors will be incomplete and the car won’t pass an emissions inspection. Some sellers will reset the CHECK ENGINE light to make it appear like there are no issues at the time of sale, but the light will come back on shortly afterwards. It can take hundreds of miles for the readiness monitors to run to completion, so the fact that the readiness monitors have been completed (scanner shows Monitors Incomplete: 0) indicates the CHECK ENGINE light hasn’t been reset and that at the time the car was scanned, it would pass an emissions inspection.

Priced at $5,995. Car is located in the Washington DC area and I could deliver at a reasonable cost. atikovi@email.com

Old 11-09-2022, 10:08 PM

I have a detailed description with 200 photos on my webpage at: https://1999fordtaurusse.blogspot.co...enger-3rd.html