PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

'51 Custom - need help to sell

Old 05-20-2019, 03:10 PM
Question '51 Custom - need help to sell

HI. I am totally new to the Ford Forum. Can I list a '51 Ford custom hot rod for sale somewhere on this site? My husband died last year after a courageous battle with ALS and left a beautiful car in his work shop for me to sell. I have it listed on Good Guys, but have not received any response. I have receipts that tally over $150,000, but I realize I am not going to get anywhere near that amount and have it listed for $90,000. I have stated that I will accept a reasonable offer. It is a meticulous job and the car has less than 25 miles on it. I am unable to drive it, and even though I have a trailer for it, I am unable to take it to a show or auction to sell. I live in northeast NC.
So... is there a place on this site to actually list it? I am not sure. The only thing I've found is "used cars", and this doesn't quite fit in that category. (I also don't know what the "options for posting" this thread mean, so I hope I have checked the appropriate boxes.)
Also, if anyone can help me with any suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate it. I plan to check out Hemmings, and any other sites that I can find. I know there is always eBay.
THANKS!!!!!