PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

97 E150 Explorer Limited hi-top Conversion, 2 owner, NICE!! Leather, power, skylights, etc

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 11:19 PM
Default 97 E150 Explorer Limited hi-top Conversion, 2 owner, NICE!! Leather, power, skylights, etc

NORTHEAST MO AREA:

I need to sell my 1997 1/2 ton hi-top conversion van now that I no longer need to tow with it. This is a 1997 Ford E150 Triton v8 5 ltr with 111,000 miles. Conversion is Explorer Limited, so top of the line and it doesn't get any nicer than this. This isn't just your standard hi-top conversion van! This beauty has skylights!!

This van was a one owner until I came along last year. I was looking for a suburban to tow my camper with, and my boyfriend worked at the dealership when this came in and snagged it for me. Several employees wanted to get their hands on this one- it is super, super nice!

Van is white with tinted windows and beige interior. Leather seats, 6-way power seats with heat function as well. Quad captain's chairs with large sofa in 3rd row that converts to king-sized bed with the push of a button. Push the button and you can slide the sofa/bed forward, or back, and raise it & lower it. The leather is so plush & you will absolutely love it!

Van has entertainment package with 13" tv and vcr, as well as dvd hookups and gaming hookups. There are plentiful headphone jacks and a rear radio system as well, Front radio system includes am/fm with cassette, and a 6-disc Pioneer changer with digital display in the console. Wood trim, hinged cabinet doors all over on the storage compartments, built-in first aid kit with storage, and this van even has it's very own 12v vacuum and a feather duster in leather bag.

I have all the original paperwork, receipts, and books/manuals in a leather pouch. Van was over $31,000 new. This is a HI-TOP conversion with dual skylights...you can stand up in this van and look out the skylights..Mileage is estimated to be 14-18 mpg. Not too shabby for this kind of comfort!

Van has factory tow package and is rated to tow 7500 lbs. Includes lighted ladder and lighted running boards. It has everything you would expect from a Limited version...rear air and heat, rear controls, cruise, tilt, etc.

Please click on this link to see pictures in my photobucket album. I'm not trying to make a profit on this gorgeous van, but really want to get out of the truck world!Asking price isset at $4800. This is way below the NADA ratings of $8,000+. You won't find THIS van, THIS nice, with THIS Explorer Limited conversion any where else for that kind of price! I would also be willing to trade for a Kia Sedona EX, 2002 and up, miles not an issue as long as mechanically sound, leather, cd, moonroof, etc.

Old 04-03-2009, 12:03 PM
Default Interested in NJ

Hello

Is the van still available? I am very interested and it is in my price range. Could you tell me what condition is it in?

Thank You,

Jeffrey