PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Tripe Police Fire Blue/Red LED Strobe Deck Dash Light

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 10:46 PM
Default Tripe Police Fire Blue/Red LED Strobe Deck Dash Light

Tripe Police Fire Blue/Red LED Strobe Deck Dash Light Brand new, never used. I got this light as a sample from the LED light business where I work. Just plug in to the cigarette lighter plug and it will work. Please click this link belowto see the video of the light: http://media.putfile.com/LED-Strobe-Police-Light Ready to use out of the box Feautres: [ul][*]On / Off switch with patterns switch attached
[*]Cigarette Lighter plug is included
[*]3Different Patterns
[*](24) GEN III LED’s (Extremely Bright) (Do not Look Directly at Light as these are the brightest LED’s made
[*]Interior Use Weather Proof[*]Come with 3 free suction cup mounts with this unit
[*]Mounting Brackets included[/ul]Asking for $130.00 inclufing shipping. I will accept Paypal only!

Please contact me at ryanldl@gmail.com if you are interested! Thank you!

I guarantee I will ship the item no later than the next day I recieve the payment.
[/align] I will ship to USA only. Payment must be made within 24 hours. [/align] Please feel free to contact me regarding any questions. I will try to return to you within 5 hours. I will accept Paypal only. Thank you!
[/align]