Aspire/Festiva/Fiesta Possibly one of the original "sub compacts" this car offered amazinf fuel economy.

Ford fiesta 1.25 Kikcs/Jerks Poblem HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2018, 07:50 AM
Default Ford fiesta 1.25 Kikcs/Jerks Poblem HELP!

Hello all, i have ford fiesta 1.25 44kw 2008.Manual. and i have problem that trying to solve for a while but not luck. Problem is whenever i touch gas pedal engine kicks/jerks and when i release pedal again kicks/jerks this happens
in any gear at any speed, but when adding gas it happens only from 0 point of gas pedal i mean when i release totally pedal and add gas then happens, if i like holding half gas and add then gas it wont happen
(" I guess thats importn") and when release gas it happens at any point its not importn if is full gas or on half.

So far i chage this:
Spark Plugs
Spark Wires
Coil
Down Engine Mount
Heres videos of engine movement:

Car has TNG but this happened before installing TNG, i thought maybe injectors was drty and when installing tng this would fix problem but it was same.this problems happens same as tng and on gas.

I hear on some forum that guy had same problem and it was transmission oil but i think his car was automatic, mine is manual, maybe oil could cause this or not?

also i order new throttle body, mine was cleaned but i ordered new one but i didnt install it still, i try running car without O2 Sensor and lambasonda sensor but it was same.

Can anyone PLEASE suggest me what could this be. i went to many mechanics in my town but they all said liek havu change sparks, coils, wires and

when i say i changed all they dont know what else could be.

Old 12-09-2018, 12:18 PM

There are usually 2 rear engine mounts on the trans and 1 engine mount under the front of the engine . Also,some have what is called a "wish bone" type mount right on top of the engine easily seen. If the mounts are new and good you might start checking other parts of the driveline that transfer power to the wheels.