Ford Econoline E Series The full size van is alive and well at FMC, with the heart of the F series trucks in both cargo vans and passenger vans.

92 e250 5.8 where is the pcm power relay

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2014, 08:28 PM

ALOHA

Hanky Also the toilet is simple. You can buy a toilet seat for a five gallon bucket and use ten gallon disposable garbage bags. You can put the lid on as tight as you want. In my special ops mobile command center we would throw in some lime every time we used the bathroom. We were in the desert. Water was everything. With 12 five gallon expandable stacked buckets under the four corners under the bed you can expand your water supply up to sixty gallons or more.

Why I think our vans are a good deal, is, because you can drive down back country roads, which, you give up trying to do with a larger van and you'll then have to drive the freeway system, enduring chemical smells. Somebody warned me about this when I was in Seattle where I saw all these cherry larger vans, any , for around five thousand dollars. My dreams were shattered when I found out the Truth. Just joking. I think Aloha means have fun.

ALOHA
Jim

Old 08-13-2014, 09:41 AM

ALOHA

Bro. I absolutely recommend that the inverters are next to the batteries with six foot long sized power cables. From there run a fifty foot high load extension cord with a GFI.

ALOHA
Jim

Old 08-13-2014, 10:30 AM

ALOHA

Hanky. What do you think of parking next to a stream and throwing in a power generator. You would get all the Juice you would like. I couldn't believe the low draw of a entertainment center. I bought a LG sound bar, all from Sears, for 39 dollars. Sounds very beautiful in a van.

ALOHA
Jim

Old 08-13-2014, 11:51 AM

ALOHA

Hanky I almost forgot. When the inverter is not grounded to the van and it's six foot out, get a very good ground. Do the best you can. Buy the best jumper cables. On an auto the juice comes the frame, your house gets it's juice from the (ground) earth. Ever heard of being grounded to China, I was, I didn't go to the Doctor. But, I'am O Tay.

ALOHA
Jim

Old 08-13-2014, 12:07 PM

ALOHA
Hanky I'll go to the library today and find out how to send pictures, from there I would appreciate some assistance.

Thank You

Jim

Old 08-13-2014, 02:11 PM

ALOHA

I really enjoy reading your comments. Just be careful and don't get the buckets mixed up !

ALOHA

Old 08-13-2014, 03:38 PM

ALOHA

Hanky I have done much worse!

ALOHA
Jim

Old 08-13-2014, 08:52 PM

ALOHA

Hanky Your comments are dazzling beyond are mortal wisdom.

So..."Eat, Drink and be Merry"

A L O H A
Jim

Old 08-14-2014, 01:51 PM

ALOHA

Hanky I'll be happy to send pic's of the van's interior, me as my dog pictures and bus. cards, so forth. That being of the Craft. Or, of The Brotherhood.
Tell me how to send everything, before I forget.

ALOHA
Jim

Old 08-14-2014, 06:33 PM

ALOHA
I know it isn't complicated, but I never did master the art of sending pix. Hopefully someone who knows how will lend some assistance and provide some light to us.

ALOHA
hanky

Quick Reply: 92 e250 5.8 where is the pcm power relay