Ford Econoline E Series The full size van is alive and well at FMC, with the heart of the F series trucks in both cargo vans and passenger vans.

92 e250 5.8 where is the pcm power relay

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2014, 12:08 PM

ALOHA

Bro. Forgive me if I'am a bit over zealous. I'll stick with the cars!

ALOHA
Jim

Old 08-09-2014, 12:14 PM

ALOHA

Bro. Besides the public camping sites, there are many private ones in beautiful settings. We do not use room service, we use Walmart.

ALOHA
Jim

Old 08-09-2014, 12:20 PM

ALOHA
I used to love sleeping outdoors and camping, but Uncle Sam has a way of changing all that !

ALOHA

Old 08-09-2014, 01:39 PM

ALOHA

Bro. I bet your'e also a 100 per-cent Vet. I also understand where your'e coming from with the "critters" my wife won't let me have any for very the same reason. I bet they love you. I just spent three years in Seattle. It's as beautiful as Hawaii.

ALOHA
Jim

Old 08-09-2014, 02:10 PM

ALOHA

Bro. My van has three quarter inch plywood, removable, fitted panels. The sliding doors behind the front seats are also fitted. The bed sits on three five gallon stacked buckets under each corner for water storage. I'am going to set up a pressurized water system. The storage is also under the bed. For Hollywood magic we have a big screen entertainment system. Of course this is in my lovely van. I have less the four hundred into the conversion. I can share the templates. I almost forgot, I use deep cycle batteries.

ALOHA
Jim

Old 08-11-2014, 07:56 PM

ALOHA

Bro. I hope to fine tune the car spirits soon!

ALOHA
Jim

Old 08-12-2014, 01:55 AM

ALOHA

Is there a chance you could post some pix?
Sounds like a lot of work is going into this van.

ALOHA

Old 08-12-2014, 02:56 PM

ALOHA

Bro. Sure. The only thing left is the water system. Check out the marine catalogs. Nice stuff. They have solar panels on canvas you roll or walk on. Another take. Look at how you can take a cheap fan and turn it into a wind generator. I learnd this in the service. I will some day have a removeable mounted fan in a window. Think about how much juice you would put out compared to panels. I'am going to paint the panels and interior with two part high gloss white paint. Instead of sanding you use, I can't think of the name, a spray sanding agent. Buy a new mask. The paint can get into your eyes. Buy new eye protection. As bad as the spray is, you will not smell the paint. Shave. A fan is nice. Check out industrial paints. They have two part paints and will sell mix matches really cheap. Where they sell automotive paints they all most have shelves of mix matches. Same thing. I go to car auctions and it's pretty easy to get a car with the tires you want, battery, and a nice radio for 50 bucks. As you can tell, I'am kind of fugal. Check out the Spotfy music app. Just out, it's continuous, anything, I have unlimited data on my phone, just plug it in. I'am not sure I completely answered your question, but I'll try. The van is stuffed with a compressor and everything else, so give me a little time on the pictures. I have a removeable three thousand watt inverter. Mine is a good name and I got it cheap because it was "last years" model. I think I need a cup of coffee, will talk soon. Did you know there is a Ha in Aloha?

ALOHA
Jim

Old 08-12-2014, 03:16 PM

ALOHA

Bro. I almost forgot, I wonder if I can post the pictures where they can be measured? Yes! It took me a week of suffering, convered in saw dust and sweat. The panels were mostly wood filed. You'll have made with templates. It's soo nice to go somewhere when you need privacy!

ALOHA
Jum

Old 08-12-2014, 05:45 PM

ALOHA

Bro. I wasn't thinking, it'll be easy to take pictures of the assembly's. It's just that some people could call me illiterate. Let me know how to do it.

ALOHA
Jim

Quick Reply: 92 e250 5.8 where is the pcm power relay