Ford Escape The newest smaller SUV from Ford allows the buyer to have the use of an SUV without the hunger for fuel that so many SUVs display.

08 escape interior

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 05:51 PM
Default 08 escape interior

Does anyone have any good suggestions for a product to use to detail the inside of my escape. I bought it last year and used armoral (sp) and it looked horrible. I was wondering what everyone else uses. Any suggestions? Thanks

Old 03-18-2009, 02:20 AM

I just used the Pledge Multi-Surface Streak-Free wipes and they worked pretty good on just about everywhere. They didn't leave any marks on my leather (black) or anywhere else. The only part I didn't dare to clean with was the nav screen. I would still test it somewhere hidden before using it all around but the nice thing with those is that they really are streak-free.

Old 03-18-2009, 10:14 AM

Its funny that you say that today....yesterday I pulled my truck out of the garage because it was so nice out. I went looking through the cupboards to see what good cleaning stuff I had. I used the Pledge wipes and thought that they were great! No streaks anywhere! Last year I used the armoral wipes and everything got all streaky and gross. I did use the leather wipes on the leather but for everything else the pledge multisurface has my vote! Thanks for your reply