Ford Focus This compact luxury sedan and hatchback has become popuar among sport compact tuners due to its small size, and available performance parts, as well as the availability of the SVT model

Hi everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 02:19 PM
Default Hi everyone!

Hello everyone. I am looking to buy a car in the near future and am stuck deciding between the 2013 fusion and focus. I have test drove the fusion and priced it out, but now turned my attention to the focus because it is much more affordable. I don't know which car is better because i have never owned a fusion or focus. If someone can help me by either advising me which car is better or explaining the differences in each car that may impact my decision making. Basically all I know is that the focus is a bit smaller and more affordable. Does it seat 5 people? Should I just buy the fusion or is the focus good enough car to keep me happy?

ps i will test drive the focus, but I need some technical advice please help.

Old 01-31-2013, 04:26 PM

There is nothing like actually driving each and see what you like and dislike. Sometimes if possible you may be able to rent one and drive it for awhile,then you can get a much better idea. Short dives around the block will not let you know how comfortable the seats really are and what may be great for one person may not be so hot for another. Let's hope some owners can provide you with a better answer/suggestion.

Old 02-01-2013, 09:16 PM

Well, I just drove the Focus and it was nice, but had to test drive the Fusion again while I was there and I gotta tell you, it is much better. I love the space we get and I felt a hint of luxury also. I am definitely set on buying the fusion.