New Member Area New to Ford Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Ford Mondeo 2.0 TDCI 2010 shaking when is cold

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2017, 02:46 PM
Default Ford Mondeo 2.0 TDCI 2010 shaking when is cold

Respect,
I would like to consult you about my car, Ford Mondeo 2.0 TDCI 2010 year, due to the reason that it doesn’t work normal after regular service made in the authorized Ford service. Regular service is made at 120.000 km. for a changing of ribbed, wedge belt, oil and all filters.
After servicing, next day in the morning, when I tried to start the car it was terrible shaking and there was a white beam, so I have returned it to Ford service, to recheck what was done. Workers there made an audit, changed the software, checked the EGR valve, tested the injectors and everything was fine. They couldn’t find some mistake as a reason for bad working. They put the additive, I drove 100 km with it and there was no result, nothing has changed, the car is shaking 5-10 minutes, after what it become calm. During the service I would like to note you that the computer shows no errors on even when it is turned on and also when the engine shakes. I am repeating you that after 5-10 minutes working the car is calm down and it looks like become normal. But the car spends more gas, it has no power as it was before service, and the white beam has remained.
Now the car is still in the Ford service in Skopje, still shaking on the beginning, the workers are doing a revision of everything, changing the new fuel filter, changing the MAV sensor, controlling the injectors, and still they have not find solution to resolve the problem.
I would like to stress once again that my car was completely in the best order before the service, it was regular service
Do you have an idea what is going on?
Regards
Pance