Help needed for 1.0 Ecoboost Fiesta - Ford Forum - Enthusiast Forums for Ford Owners

Old 10-24-2017, 06:46 PM

Default Help needed for 1.0 Ecoboost Fiesta

Hi everyone I ran in to so much issue with this two month old car, itís about the time for it to go buy itís stuck in the shop, looks like dealer canít figure out what is happening. I know internet is the best place to get an answer since most of the time internet is right, I would kindly ask for some help here.
Lets rewind what happened during last two months of ownership.

1. 3 week after ownership my shifter cable broke loose and stranded me in the middle of the highway.
2. Battery keep dying randomly, dealer said that the alternator is below spec and need to order a part.
3. Battery was still keep dying on me even I just get out of my car for 20 minutes.
4. Clutch switch is broken and have a hard time to start.
5. After a dead battery road side assistance came and boosted my car, during the start up we have to keep cranking the engine and pump the throttle to get it going.
6. Randomly running rough(feels like Iím loosing about 80% of the power)
7. Dead on me suddenly during a drive, towed to the dealership.
8. Dealer said itís the alternatorís fault that foul the spark plugs( have no idea what does that means) and they replaced it, told me it is fixed. Car dead right after I drive off the dealer lot.
9. Yesterday they ask me if I put any performance fuel in the car, Iím like why I want to do that in a economy car which is my grocery getter.. also they ask me if Iíve used any 85 fuel in my car, which I donít cause I always use 87, never heard of 85 fuel perhaps they are trying to say leaded fuel..?

I have no idea why this car is keep dying. Any one can help me out? Thanks!