Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

What does everyone do?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 10:41 PM
Default RE: What does everyone do?

1 i'm a tech at a local Ford dealership 2. i love to go out and romp my old truck, and fixing it after i romp it.

Old 10-10-2006, 01:25 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: masterexploder

1 i'm a tech at a local Ford dealership 2. i love to go out and romp my old truck, and fixing it after i romp it.

Is that your truck in teh Avatar? It is always a good thing to have some technical car experience on the Forum.

Old 10-10-2006, 09:32 PM

no i wish it was the truck in my avatar, mine is the one you see when you click on my name, i could only dream of driving that 1000 hp beast, if you like it here is the link to their website www.fordf2000.com

Old 10-29-2006, 01:03 AM

I work at an Auto Parts shop.

For fun I like quading and gettin my truck muddy.

Old 11-15-2006, 03:09 PM

1. I've been working as a mechanic trainee for the last 2 years, prior to this job I worked/managed a custom auto shop in the detroit area.

Also I recently started my own side business (B-Radical Customs) pimping cars, making stickers, signs, and graphics, custom glass etching on any type of glassware from mirrors to drinking glasses, and my wife makes customized floral decorations etc.

2. For fun, I spend it with my family. 3 kids- 8, 6, and 2 years old. My beautiful wife and I are 27.
someday I hope to return my award winning 94 probe to the custom showcar scene after some heavy one-off modifications, for current pics drop me an email

Peace!

Old 11-20-2006, 08:13 AM

Hello,Moose here.I,m a Q.A.Tech for 23-years for a plastic firm in Nova Scotia Canada.I love to hunt,go fishing,4-wheeling in the snow ect.Glad to be onboard.Many hello,s from your northern and eastern friends here in Canada.

Old 12-13-2006, 02:26 PM

1. I've been a paralegal for the past 15 years, have a degree in Criminal Justice and hope to have my J.D. completed within the next 15 months (attorney - eligible for the State Bar exam).

2. I've lived in GA most of my life, moved to FL last year, and plan to relocate to CA after I pass the bar exam. And, yes, I'm a female, for those who are wondering about my screen name. I collect Z Cars (Nissan, not Chevy) and vintage Barbies. I've owned a total of 14 Nissans (12 Z's and 2 Pulsars), 1 Chevy (Monza) and 2 Fords (Mustang and Taurus). I had 8 Z's just before I moved to FL 14 months ago (stripped 3 and sold the parts on eBay), sold a Z and ZX whole, and kept 2 ZX's (my show car and my 84 Turbo), as well as my 97 Taurus.

I have worked on my own cars for the past 11 years, and completely restored all of those I didn't strip. My 82 280ZX has been featured in two magazines (U.S. and England) and won 13 trophies at show competitions, including 1st Place in the Asian Divison in the NOPI Nationals in 2003. I was an officer of the 2nd largest Z Club in the world for 6 years, and have been moderating 3 Z Car forums over the past 4+ years. I'm also a former model (runway, hair, product, and Miss America consultant). I've also remodeled houses (structural and cosmetic renovations and interior design), and have lots more hobbies, but I think I've said enough already. Anyway, I'm glad I found this forum, and hope to learn lots more about Fords from you guys - that's an area I'm still trying to figure out. [sm=yeahsmile.gif]

Old 03-31-2007, 01:46 PM

1) Iwork in the manufacturing industry making Oriented Strand Board (used for building houses) in Northern Lower Michigan. I also have a small side business/hobby selling Video Game related products and accessories on ebay (super-turtleman). Before these, I was Military Intelligence in the Army (nuff said).

2) I like to play Video Games (Xbox 360 - Super Turtleman on Xbox Live, hit me up), go camping with my family (wife, 2 daughters [8 and 3 y/o]and 1 son, 5 y/o), fishing, hunting, read lots of books, I love animals (sharks and turtles are my favorites), so I visit aquariums when I can (went to the new aquarium in Georgia last summer...it was amazing seeing those whale sharks up close...). I guess that's enough for now...

Old 03-31-2007, 09:46 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Super Turtleman

1) Iwork in the manufacturing industry making Oriented Strand Board (used for building houses) in Northern Lower Michigan. I also have a small side business/hobby selling Video Game related products and accessories on ebay (super-turtleman). Before these, I was Military Intelligence in the Army (nuff said).

2) I like to play Video Games (Xbox 360 - Super Turtleman on Xbox Live, hit me up), go camping with my family (wife, 2 daughters [8 and 3 y/o]and 1 son, 5 y/o), fishing, hunting, read lots of books, I love animals (sharks and turtles are my favorites), so I visit aquariums when I can (went to the new aquarium in Georgia last summer...it was amazing seeing those whale sharks up close...). I guess that's enough for now...
Cool, So do you scuba dive? I do, and have been down where there are sharks and followed turtles around.

Old 04-02-2007, 02:21 AM

I am an electrical troubleshooter for an explosives manufacturer in Illinois. I live in Missouri. I like to fish, go boat riding(which works great for fishing), and ride my motorcycle. I also like playing with my two year old grandson.

Quick Reply: What does everyone do?